Healthy teeth from A to Z
If you intend to maintain your dental health to a ripe old age – you need to make regular preventive maintenance, and if necessary – to treat them. Here are some tips for preventing tooth:
- Not only clean teeth and also the tongue and cheeks, as microbes to accumulate in these areas of the oral cavity.
- Change your toothbrush 2-3 times per month.
- Change your toothpaste, as our body tends to get used to certain active ingredients and no longer respond to them after a while.
- Brush your teeth before breakfast in the morning and before going to bed – in the evening.
- Get into the habit to rinse your mouth after every meal, especially after you eat something sweet or sour.
- Use dental floss to remove pieces of food stuck in the teeth.
- After the meal, you can also use chewing gum. Chewing gums absorb toxins and removes easily plaque on the teeth.
- Use antibacterial rinses and balsams for oral, whenever possible.
- Checked by a dentist every six months.
- Upon detection of beginning of dental problems – a timely Sundae them, remove dental plaque, etc.