Yes it is. With the use of modern restoration techniques and materials, such as ceramics, and composites keromer light rejection, it was possible to predict the life of the restoration of up to 10 years or more. Teeth restored with ceramic veneers can serve almost until the end of the life of the tooth itself, without losing its aesthetic appearance. Lifetime restorations light-cured material, a little less, but still can reach 10 years of trouble-free service if properly cared for.
Yes it’s true. When using the techniques of artistic restoration of teeth it is necessary to remove a slight layer of enamel from the front surface of the tooth. Then the tooth is covered by a restorative material. Today, for most aesthetic and functional tasks rather only the front surface of the prepared tooth, there is no need to completely grind the tooth on all sides, as is done in the manufacture of crowns. Utilizing the procedure art restorations with a front tooth surface is removed very thin enamel layer, whose thickness can range from 0.2 mm to 0.7 mm. In the manufacture of metal-free ceramic or ceramic crown, must be removed from the tooth of 1 to 1.5 mm enamel around the perimeter, and not just from the front surface.
Getting used to the dentures depends on many factors:
1. Of great importance is the correct psychological preparation of the patient before the prosthesis (is the task of the doctor). Positive attitude of the patient, his understanding of the situation is crucial. This is also a task of the doctor. It is important that the patient understands that he will have to face some difficulties when using dentures. In order to overcome these temporary difficulties to the patient will have to make strong-willed efforts. At the initial stage it is important to use artificial limbs to the attending physician to monitor how is addictive. For the patient is very important psychological support for the doctor. Also important is the maximum patient awareness about this method of prosthetics and alternative methods of prosthetics, used in modern dentistry. Only when the patient is fully aware, you can count on its adequate response to the temporary difficulties. If at the stage of negotiations with the patient was not reached mutual understanding, if the doctor did not convince the patient that this type of prosthesis is the only possible, if the doctor did not achieve the patient’s motivation, the adjustment period may be longer and more difficult passes.
2.Vidy dentures. Different types of removable dental protezovimeyut different ways of fixing the teeth or mouth (if the tooth is left). The stronger the denture rests on the remaining teeth, the easier it is to get used to it. Definitely, to clasp denture patient gets used much faster than the plate. Also, the patient gets used much more quickly and will be a great pleasure to use a prosthetic implant than relying on the mucous membrane.
3.Quality and precision manufacturing of removable denture. It depends on the doctor and the technician. Also it depends on the materials used. This is largely dependent on the applied methods of prosthetics. The easiest removable dental protezmozhno produce a variety of ways. The more accurate the prosthesis “sitting” on the remaining teeth, the more relief prosthesis repeats relief mucosa in the mouth, the easier it is to use such a prosthesis.
Veneer – a thin ceramic tiles to the front (outer) surface of the tooth.
Use of veneers:
– Change the color of teeth ugly.
– Changing the irregular shape of the teeth.
– Closing the gaps (diastema, three) between the teeth.
– Enamel erosion. Wedge-shaped defects of teeth – while in the cervical portion of the tooth (near the gums) occurs thinning enamel, leading to sensitivity to cold, hot and cosmetic defects.
– Multiple tooth decay.
Veneers can be made of different materials with different techniques of restoration. Different materials have different veneers capabilities and service life. There are various clinical cases, when applicable, only one type of veneers, and other contraindicated.
Yes, you can. But ceramic crown has high requirements for the processing of the tooth. Tooth should be processed and zapolirovat ideal. Only then can we hope that all-ceramic crowns will serve for many years.
Under cermet teeth are ground slightly more than under the metal without lining. But the difference is in the depth of turning very small. The life of the prosthesis difference in the turning is not affected and influenced by other factors: – the accuracy of the landing on the tooth crown (the more precisely, the longer is the prosthesis) – Metal, which made the work (on dentures zolotoplatinovom most durable alloy), etc.
No! For the manufacture of metal-ceramic crowns do not need depulpirovat tooth. Subject to certain technology can be left alive under the crown of the tooth. In 90% of cases, the tooth is adapted to the turning of inflicted injury and can not be afraid that he ever hurts. The task of the doctor – to minimize the traumatic effect on the tooth and the prepared tooth to help adapt more quickly. Sometimes it is necessary depulpirovat tooth, for example if it is placed unevenly jaw and its turning touches nerve, or if a deep caries etc.